Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] 3.2.5 release

Eugen Dedu a écrit :
> yannick wrote:
>> Eugen Dedu a écrit :

>>> As I wrote on TCP bug, IPv4 does fragmentation (IPv6 does not).  No need
>>> to worry about MTU other than the local one.  I can send my courses if
>>> you wish :o)
>>>

>> Good to know. Thank you. Well, for my education if you could send me
>> your courses in private i'll be happy ;)
>
> In French, "Technologie IP", http://eugen.dedu.free.fr/index.html#teaching

I digged this up further. To really be sure Ekiga handle all that
properly, I've 2 questions:

* there is flag to allow, or not, fragmentation. Does Ekiga use this flag?
* in some cases, an ICMP packet can be send back if the datagram turn to
be too big for some operations. How ekiga deals with this?