Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Windows XP: DTMF missing

Hi Michael and all

I continued testing ekiga-setup-3.2.pre6-release.exe
a bit and noticed that, when I called a SIP-call
to an automatic service that is controlled with DTMF
tones (with keypad) they did not work.

I checked with older version and it was as I
remembered - they worked with version 3.0.2.

I included logs from older version (dtmf-ok.zip)
and test version (dtmf-not-ok.zip). Maybe there
is something visible.

I try to check this with Linux version also,
if I have enough time.

Have a nice weekend.

jarmo