Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] .deb for ptlib, opal, ekiga yesterday SVN

Le mardi 22 avril 2008 à 17:32 +0200, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Le mardi 22 avril 2008 à 17:21 +0200, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
> > Damien Sandras wrote:
> > > Le dimanche 20 avril 2008 à 22:38 +0200, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
> > >
> > > [...]
> > >
> > > Good, once they are built regularly, we can mirror them. Please keep me
> > > informed about when you want to do it. We can arrange things with
> > > Yannick and Jan so that it is done on a daily basis.
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I plan to write this evening a simple script to rebuild them, and "cron"
> > it regularly (each 1-3 days).  I will do it for ubuntu too, since i saw
> > in Kilian's diff.gz the modifications needed.  I plan to maintain sid
> > and gutsy, is it useful to have more?
>
> For Ubuntu, perhaps, for Debian, SID is plain enough. Yannick, what do
> you think ?

For ubuntu, gutsy will be replaced in 2 days by the new LTS "Hardy
Heron" (Long Time Support). Most of the users will move to that
(including corporates). This is the target for ubuntu. From my own
testing, the process is the same as Gutsy, this should be an easy move.

If you want you can include the next one (i dont remember the name) for
the reason it will be the real target for the 3.0 release (this next
ubuntu is due in october 2008); it will help testing everything is fine
with it.

I've not tested your packs yet, just to know: did you signed them with a
pgp key?

> > What do you need to receive / how does the building work?  Should I put
> > the .diff.gz on my Web page, or should I put the .orig.gz, .dsc and the
> > .diff.gz, or should I put also the amd64 deb I generate, or should I use
> > the buildd buildserver.net / seconix (I haven't yet looked precisely at
> > Kilian's reference
> > http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-kde-extras/2006-October/001741.html)?
>
> Not sure if Kilian still answers.
>
> I would propose that Jan puts a cronjob that fetches the build using
> wget, and that Yannick updates the page to tell the snaps are back for
> the distribution you build. We had that formerly and it was working
> well.
>
> Jan, Yannick, is that ok for you ?

Yannick: Sure! Is it possible to have this repository works with
aptitude/apt-get? (IMHO better than dpgk...)

Best regards,
Yannick