Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] win32 build updated

Quoting Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>:

> Le mardi 08 avril 2008 à 17:30 +0200, Torsten Schlabach a écrit :
> > Damien Sandras wrote:
> > > I only host ekiga.org/ekiga.net and mirror the result of the build done
> > > by Kilian on another machine (which is not maintained anymore).
> >
> > What's not maintained anymore? The machine or the build?
>
> Both I suppose.
>
> > Does anyone except Kilian have access to that machine?
>
> No.
>
> > Would Kilian grant anyone else access to that machine?
>
> I dont know. Kilian ?? (in CC, if he answers....)
>
> > In case the answer to both questions was "no":
> >
> > If I had a machine (I do, actually) what would it take to make a nightly
> build happen and mirror it?
> >
> > Don't get me wrong: If Kilian would be so nice, I think this would be the
> most efficient way. In case he doesn't or cannot help anymore, the question
> would be if we could at least re-use any scripts from the old box.
>
> Kilian, can you enlighten us ?
> --
>  _     Damien Sandras

Torsten,
my NSIS:

makensis -VERSION
v2.33-1

I am running debian unstable.

It seems the build setup is still set up, you can see the logs at
http://trinity.buildserver.net/~kk/ekiga_win32_crosscompile.log

As far as I know once a file is generated, it should go to
http://archive.buildserver.net/win32/

However since there seems to be some manual interaction needed on the build
machine I do not know if we can get it up without Kilian...

Matthias