Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] win32 build updated

Damien Sandras wrote:
> I only host ekiga.org/ekiga.net and mirror the result of the build done
> by Kilian on another machine (which is not maintained anymore).

What's not maintained anymore? The machine or the build?

Does anyone except Kilian have access to that machine?
Would Kilian grant anyone else access to that machine?

In case the answer to both questions was "no":

If I had a machine (I do, actually) what would it take to make a nightly build happen and mirror it?

Don't get me wrong: If Kilian would be so nice, I think this would be the most efficient way. In case he doesn't or cannot help anymore, the question would be if we could at least re-use any scripts from the old box.

Regards,
Torsten