[Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 build of 3.0-trunk patched Makefile - WiP

Hi all!

Attached please find an interim patch for the win32/Makefile reflecting how far I got before I will have to call it a day for today.

Please use in conjuction with

http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Cross-compile_Win32

This patch fixes the following:

* automake and friends are recognized (1.9 / 1.10 issue)
* the Ekiga source code is checked out directly via Subversion and no longer fatched from a snapshot which hasn't been updated since Nov 7th, 2007. (In other words, you think you're compiling the trunk version, but you don't until you use this patch
* the x264 stuff is not fetched from their new git repository. We fetch the latest version always. The Makefile which went to the videolan svn was getting a specific release before.
* I commented out some patches which do not seem to exist anymore

On git:

Never used this before. Right now when I run

make update-sources

for a 2nd time, it complains about the dir being there already.

On commenting out patches:

I run into some errors which I have seen on the native build of trunk for Linux. Probably these patches had some cross-compile specific stuff. Need to research.

Therefore (see subject line) this patch will not yet make the build work again, but I want to share my current state. I hope I am moving in the right direction.

Regards,
Torsten