Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Race condition for disconnect and OnConnected "event" with 2.0.9. Patch included.

Hi,

Le mercredi 09 mai 2007 �8:21 +0200, Damien Sandras a �it :
> > I will write when I have done testing.  Once I have a reliable
> version
> > we will be placing about 10k calls per day on ekiga through our
> > asterisk server.  We are currently using Sip Foundry's sipXtapi and
> > have contributed a number of bug fixes to their project as well as
> > created SipXTapiDotNet to use the library on Windows in .Net
> > applications.  Unfortunately there have been major problems in the
> > media thread of sipXtapi that we have been unable to overcome in our
> > limited amount of time, so we are moving everything to Linux and
> > Ekiga.
>
> Good, I'd like to hear reports about this and remove all possible
> problems.

And maybe, if everything goes fine and if it's ok, tell the world Ekiga
can be use in large scale :
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Reviewers_FAQ#Study_cases_.28RL.29

At the moment, I've no report for such intensive use, I would like to
write that kind of stories in our wiki...

Regards,
Yannick
--
Me joindre en t�phonie IP / vid�onf�nce ?
sip:yannick ekiga net