Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Race condition for disconnect and OnConnected "event" with 2.0.9. Patch included.

Never mind.  The log was deceiving, a status showed that I was using 2.55.2.4...  As for the build error, I forgot to build pwlib Phobos first.

Charlie

Charlie Hedlin wrote:
At this point I should probably move to the Opal list, but unless that is requested I will stay on this thread.

I tried to compile Opal Phobos and failed on src/opal/connection.cxx.  Looking at the CVS log it shows the updates committed to revision 2.55.2.4 while Phobos is assigned to 2.55.0.2.

I am remembering why I use subversion.... and feel that my CVS experience may be a bit lacking.  Should I be using the Phobos tag or is there another tag for pending Phobos changes?  co -r Phobos opal should get me the right code, right?

Thank you,
Charlie Hedlin

Craig Southeren wrote:
Damien Sandras wrote:

...deleted

 Would it be possible to make sure to synchronize the interesting changesfrom HEAD to Phobos in order to release Ekiga 2.0.10 ?

Done

    Craig

  Craig Southeren          Post Increment – VoIP Consulting and Software
  craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

  Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
  Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
  Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs jabber org

  "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.
   Be yourself, no matter what they say."   Sting