Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Race condition for disconnect and OnConnected "event" with 2.0.9. Patch included.

Hey Charlie!

> If this problem and fix can be confirmed it should probably be moved to
> Opal.  I was trying to avoid having another custom package when I added
> these calls to GMManager.
>
> I am attaching my patch.  Please disregard the SVN information, it is
> from my local repository.

Unfortunately I can't check it right now, I crashed my main system's CPU
(with a screwdriver!) :-)

Damien, I remember some deadlock I could not reproduce by will, that
could be related - though I don't get under which conditions it
deadlocks.

Regards,
Jan