Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Race condition for disconnect and OnConnected "event" with 2.0.9. Patch included.

Le mercredi 09 mai 2007 �9:48 -0500, Charlie Hedlin a �it :
> Damien Sandras wrote:
> > Le mercredi 09 mai 2007 �9:03 +0200, Jan Schampera a �it :
> >
> > > Hey Charlie!

> > > Unfortunately I can't check it right now, I crashed my main system's CPU
> > > (with a screwdriver!) :-)
> > >
> > > Damien, I remember some deadlock I could not reproduce by will, that
> > > could be related - though I don't get under which conditions it
> > > deadlocks.
> > >

> > I keep this patch in my queue of patches...
> >

> Go ahead and remove the patch from the queue.  It seems to have fixed
> one deadlock just in time for me to hit them elsewhere.
>
> Is there documentation about the various branches so I could start
> testing with development code?  I would like to go for something more
> stable than head, but unfortunately 2.0.9 isn't going to do.

2.0.9 and HEAD should have the same level of stability (we backport
changes from HEAD to Phobos).

If you encounter stability problems, please report them back here so
that we can fix them. But do you encounter stability problems or not ? I
do not understand your e-mail...

Thank you,
--
 _     Damien Sandras