Re: EasyTAG 2.4.3 released

On 26/12/16 20:52, David King wrote:
Hi Budge

On 2016-12-26 12:24, Budge <ajebay errichel co uk> wrote:
Sorry, in my last post read ./configure where I had put ./compile please.

You need to make sure that you have all the required dependencies for
the different file formats installed when configure runs (the summary
lists all the formats as not enabled), which probably means installing
the development packages for each of those. I do not know how you would
do that with openSUSE, but you might be able to simply grab the binary
packages from Factory instead:

https://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=openSUSE%3AFactory&package=easytag

Hi David,
Many thanks, I thought the repo site had previous version but all is well now except I had a conflict with easytag-lang so that wasn't installed. Will research further.

Meanwhile I still cannot get the multi genre tagging to work. What I want is a line for each genre in the meta data tag thus:-
GENRE=Opera
GENRE=Classical
If I put Opera-Classical in the Genre box and save the tag I still do not get the above. These are usually flac files.
Is there any way I can achieve multiple genre tagging?
Budge