Re: EasyTAG 2.4.3 released

Hi Budge

On 2016-12-26 12:24, Budge <ajebay errichel co uk> wrote:
Sorry, in my last post read ./configure where I had put ./compile please.

You need to make sure that you have all the required dependencies for the different file formats installed when configure runs (the summary lists all the formats as not enabled), which probably means installing the development packages for each of those. I do not know how you would do that with openSUSE, but you might be able to simply grab the binary packages from Factory instead:

https://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=openSUSE%3AFactory&package=easytag

--
http://amigadave.com/