Re: EasyTAG 2.4.3 released

On 05/12/16 19:53, David King wrote:
EasyTAG is a tag editor for MP3, Ogg Vorbis files and more.

EasyTAG 2.4.3 is available for download from:

https://download.gnome.org/sources/easytag/2.4/easytag-2.4.3.tar.xz
[snip]

Hi David,
I am back with the dunces here with my understanding of linus installation process I'm afraid.

I installed the latest version, I thought in the same way as earlier versions with make, install etc. and now when it runs, Easytag cannot open the music files. I can navigate down to the disk file but when I click on this I do not get any the tracks. Running on 64 bit openSUSE Leap 42.1 I would prefer the executable to be in /usr/local/bin I have tried it in there and /usr/bin. It runs fine but with the above problems. Where am I going wrong?
Budge