Re: Buttons missing from at least two dialogs

Hi Steven

On 2015-06-13 17:17, Steven P. Ulrick <meow8282 gmail com> wrote:
So there is no way to preserve "Capitalize the first letter of each
word" as my default capitalization setting?  I assume that "Capitalize
all" must be selected by default somewhere in the source code.
Therefore it wouldn't be a major deal for me to change that default for
myself, even if I can't do it from the GUI.

Ah, that's a separate issue, which I was not aware of! I can reproduce it, and will have a look tomorrow. It is probably something to do with the function that maps the stored setting to the UI field.

The issue with the missing buttons is fixed!

Excellent!

--
http://amigadave.com/