Buttons missing from at least two dialogs

To Whom it may concern:
Sometime after May 11th, the "Scan Files" & "Close" buttons have disappeared in the "Tag and Filename Scan" dialog in "Easytag" from the GIT repo.

The "Close" button is missing from the "Edit | Preferences" dialog.

The missing buttons do not appear to be hidden. I have tried clicking in the general area of where the buttons would be, to see if I get the results I would get if I clicked on the button. Result: nothing happens...

A build of Easytag from GIT that I did at 2:39pm on May 11th 2015 is the last build that had the above mentioned buttons in the expected locations.

One other thing: in "Tag and Filename Scan | Process Fields" the choice for "Capitalization" has for quite a while been defaulting to "Capitalize all" I have "Upper-case the first letters of all words" checked in "Edit | Preferences | Scanner | Process Fields Scanner" This is not a huge deal, since I am in control as to whether I save any changes I have made or not.

Thank you,
Steven P. Ulrick