Re: buttons

On Mon, 2 Jun 2014 10:07:28 +0100
David King <amigadave amigadave com> wrote:

Ah, it looks like you do not have a GTK+ 3 theme installed, so you
get the default theme. As well as being very ugly, you cannot see the
pane handles, which are between the browser and tag frames (as well
as the directory list and browser, and between the log view and
directory lister/browser/tag frames).

Thnx for your answer David! I followed the instructions, loaded the
Adwaita theme and this is the result:

http://www.xaq.nl/easytag1.png

Wouldn't it be just simpler to get an option to switch back to the
good old buttons? That had worked fine for over the last ten or
twelve years or so (I'm an early adopter of Easytag) and apparantly the
nice and simple application is now suffering from bloatware like
Gnome3...

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.

| Richard Lucassen, Utrecht                                        |