Re: buttons

On Sat, 31 May 2014 02:41:31 +0100
David King <amigadave amigadave com> wrote:

Is there an option to get rid of these "Abc" tags and get the good
old buttons back? There are two things:

No, there is no such option.

That's a pity...

1) the option to add a cover image to all selected files has
disappeared

It is in a button on the inline toolbar, underneath the cover art
tree view.

Ok, now I see it. That question was quite stupid. It's a button.
Handy! :)

2) small fields (like CD number) only show this useless "Abc"

The minimum width of the entry fields has been set to be a reasonable
number of characters, but it seems that this does not also allow
space for the entry icon. You can drag the tag pane to increase its
size, which will allocate more space to the entries and allow more
text to be shown. Hopefully, some of the extra sizing abilities in GTK
+ 3 will make it easier to give a reasonable default width for the
tag area.

That's the point: I cannot resize the fields. I'm running 2.2.2 under
WindowMaker in Debian Testing. This is what it looks like:

http://www.xaq.nl/easytag.png

I set the fields "year, track, # of tracks and CD". It's unusable like
this for me. I want my buttons back! :)

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.

| Richard Lucassen, Utrecht                                        |