Re: Development progress and feature planning

Well, here is my wish list:

As Easytag can add metadata to mp4 containers, I would like to see the
ability to add metadata relative to videos such as Actors, Directors,
Genre list related to movies, movie type, rating, TV show information,
etc. when selecting an mp4 file to tag.

I tried a Windows shareware app called Wondershare that uses the above
listed metadata when editing and mp4/m4v container. The kind of
information to be added changed when movie, tv show or home movie was
selected.

Regards,

Ernie D