Re: Development progress and feature planning

Hi

On 2014-07-26 09:45, J. Porter Clark <jpc porterclark com> wrote:
I miss the "select all" icon.

You can use the standard Ctrl+A (or Mac OS equivalent) keyboard shortcut, or use the context menu. A triple-click on the file list will also have the same effect. As it is possible to change the selection of the file list or the text in a text entry, having a single "select all" action duplicates functionality that is already accessible in at least 3 different ways (and made it impossible to use the select all keyboard shortcut in text entries).

Are you sure that you can't change the tiny ABC icon to
something that actually looks like it has been activated once it
has been clicked?  On my Mac, it blinks almost imperceptibly,
so much so that I have to bounce on it a few times just to
make sure I hit it.  (If you think I need better eyes, you're
probably right. :-)

The icons inside text entries are not the same as buttons, but they have both a prelight state (when hovering the mouse pointer over the icon) and an active state (when clicking on the icon). The state change produces a subtle change in the icon, but it might be possible to make the change more obvious.

Additionally, activating the "apply tag to all files" action, which can also be triggered with a context menu or pressing Ctrl+Enter, emits a log message and a status bar message.

...but I have to say that I <3 easytag!

Thanks!

--
http://amigadave.com/