Re: Development progress and feature planning

Agreed. I used the TAB key a lot.​

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 9:15 PM, Steven P. Ulrick <meow8282 gmail com> wrote:

On 07/26/2014 09:45 AM, J. Porter Clark wrote:
On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 02:37:47PM +0100, David King wrote:
I look forward to lots of good ideas (and any help in implementing them,
too)!
With respect to 2.2.3 (Mac OS X via Macports):

I miss the "select all" icon.

Are you sure that you can't change the tiny ABC icon to
something that actually looks like it has been activated once it
has been clicked?  On my Mac, it blinks almost imperceptibly,
so much so that I have to bounce on it a few times just to
make sure I hit it.  (If you think I need better eyes, you're
probably right. :-)

...but I have to say that I <3 easytag!

With the old style "radio buttons" I could use the tab key and tab
through multiple fields real fast and select the button with the space
bar.  The ABC icon slows me down a lot.

Steven P. Ulrick