Re: Some Swedish translations could be better

2013/5/7 David King <amigadave amigadave com>:
Hi Johnny

On 2013-05-05 09:10, Johnny Rosenberg <gurus knugum gmail com> wrote:

…
I guess there is a lot more to correct, but this was what I saw
without looking for it…

Thanks for taking the time to report the problematic translations. For
GNOME, there are various translation teams, generally one per language. The
Swedish translation team has an information page, which should contain all
the information that you need to contribute:

https://live.gnome.org/Swedish

I noticed that there are a few people involved in the Swedish
translation so I guess another one (me) will only complicate things,
but if someone is of a different opinion, I could do some translations
now and then.

Generally, GNOME translations go through the translation team for that

language, rather than through the developer. The Swedish translation for
EasyTAG is rather incomplete at the moment:

https://l10n.gnome.org/module/easytag/

I suggest that you contact the Swedish translation team, and they should be
able to guide you through the process of submitting an updated translation.

Thanks again!

I have actually followed this up a bit and I am now a member of three
more mailing lists… I have also downloaded the po file, and I will
have a closer look at it soon.

Johnny Rosenberg