Re: Some Swedish translations could be better

Hi Johnny

On 2013-05-05 09:10, Johnny Rosenberg <gurus knugum gmail com> wrote:
…
I guess there is a lot more to correct, but this was what I saw
without looking for it…

Thanks for taking the time to report the problematic translations. For GNOME, there are various translation teams, generally one per language. The Swedish translation team has an information page, which should contain all the information that you need to contribute:

https://live.gnome.org/Swedish

I noticed that there are a few people involved in the Swedish
translation so I guess another one (me) will only complicate things,
but if someone is of a different opinion, I could do some translations
now and then.

Generally, GNOME translations go through the translation team for that language, rather than through the developer. The Swedish translation for EasyTAG is rather incomplete at the moment:

https://l10n.gnome.org/module/easytag/

I suggest that you contact the Swedish translation team, and they should be able to guide you through the process of submitting an updated translation.

Thanks again!

--
http://amigadave.com/