Re: EasyTAG 2.1.8 released

Hi Oliver

On 2013-03-08 13:13, Oliver <oliver joos freenet ch> wrote:
I found that the "new option to trim spaces when renaming files" sounds
nice too. But the Preferences show an additional radio button to "Remove
spaces". I expected a separate checkbox to "Trim spaces at both
ends" (of each tag part or of whole filename without '.mp3').

The remove spaces option removes all spaces (and underscores) from a filename while renaming. The patch mentioned trimming spaces, but "remove spaces" is a more precise description.

And some nice toolbar icons are replaced (by stock icons?), e.g. "Scan
files" or "Select all files". BTW: I like the new homepage icon! (green
tag with "e" on it)

I would like to replace the custom icons with ones that follow the Tango Icon Theme Guidelines:

http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Theme_Guidelines

I changed some icons which had corresponding stock icons, as those already follow the guidelines. There are several more icons still to be converted, but creating the artwork will probably take some time.

--
http://amigadave.com/