Re: EasyTAG 2.1.8 released

Am Donnerstag, den 28.02.2013, 13:43 +0000 schrieb David King:
What, specifically, is the problem with using GTK+ 3? It is a newer
major version of GTK+, and can be installed in parallel with GTK+ 2, so
I do not see how it will cause a problem to make EasyTAG support only
GTK+ 3. Do you have some insight on what problems GTK+ 3 might bring?

Sorry, my fault! Since I stayed far away from Gnome 3 and Unity I did
not learn much about GTK+3 either. Next week I'll try to install GTK+3
on my Mint box (running on Mate 1.4/GTK+2) to check out some of these
GTK+3-Python-Tutorial-hello_worlds.py. If major problems arise, I'll
tell.

So please forget my concerns!
+++ Oliver