Re: EasyTAG 2.1.8 released

Hi Oliver

On 2013-03-01 02:10, Oliver <oliver joos freenet ch> wrote:
Sorry, my fault! Since I stayed far away from Gnome 3 and Unity I did
not learn much about GTK+3 either. Next week I'll try to install GTK+3
on my Mint box (running on Mate 1.4/GTK+2) to check out some of these
GTK+3-Python-Tutorial-hello_worlds.py. If major problems arise, I'll
tell.

So please forget my concerns!

Your concerns could be entirely valid, so I appreciate the discussion and will keep your concerns in mind, as well as look forward to your testing. You can test EasyTAG with experimental GTK+ 3 support (but please bear in mind that there are currently some issues with widget layout that need to be fixed in EasyTAG) by running configure with "--with-gtk3".

For Python GTK+ 3 tutorials, a colleague directed me at:

https://python-gtk-3-tutorial.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

recently. I hope it is of some use to you.

--
http://amigadave.com/