Re: diff of changes pre-save

Hi Ben

Please see my reply below.

On 2013-01-01 20:52, Ben Fitzgerald <benfitzg gmail com> wrote:
I've loaded my music directory with easytag 2.1.6. I see lots of files in
red, which from the docs I believe is just whitespace changes, and some in
red with a blue background, which I'm not sure but I believe the metadata
has changed.

Before saving these changes it would be great to have a diff of the tags
changed. Even similar output to diff would do:

Title: song title 1
< Title: song title

Is this kind of functionality available in easytag?

This functionality does not currently exist is EasyTAG, but it does sound like a useful feature. I do not have time to work on it at the moment, but maybe an interested person with some time will write a patch to implement the diff feature.

Thanks for your suggestion

--
http://amigadave.com/