[Easytag-mailing] Request: AlbumArtist field in legend

Hi, EasyTAG is almost everything I need to reorganize my music directory. I would like to request an addition to the scanner legend such that AlbumArtist is a selectable field. I use the album artist field to organize against and mark sound tracks or collections down so they are grouped together in my file system and music player. I would like to use EasyTag to reorganize a bunch of albums and singles which now needlessly have their own directories.

I'm also wondering what field the %i mark uses and how to identify the character encoding my comments are in.

Thanks!
Benjamin Serrato