Re: [Easytag-mailing] Request: AlbumArtist field in legend

Hi Benjamin,

If you applied the album artist patch then you already have a identifier for albumartist in the scanner; it is %z

The %i mark does not map to any field, it is meant for parts of the filename that are supposed to be ignored. I'm not entirely sure about the character encoding, but you can set that in the preferences.

Cheers,
Daniel