Re: [Easytag-mailing] git repository updated

On Thu, 2010-11-11 at 12:22 +0000, Alex Bennee wrote:
> Sorry I've been rather busy of late. In the end Dominic pulled your
> patch into git so it was very easy to merge. For future reference if
> you get some spare time it's well worth learning some basic git usage,
> it's useful knowledge for contributing to projects and the concepts
> are easily translatable to most of the modern DVCS systems.

I absolutely agree. The problem is I've been corrupted by subversion and
there's a lot more unlearning than learning to do. Hopefully Bazaar will
get things moving in the right direction.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred