Re: [Easytag-mailing] git repository updated

On 11 November 2010 00:35, Kip Warner <kip thevertigo com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 23:00 +0000, Alex Bennee wrote:
>> Kip Warner (1):
>>       [patch] Base64 Decoding Major Performance Fix - ID: 2805834
>
> Thanks Alex. Had written you a couple times with no response, so happy
> to see the patch was merged.

Sorry I've been rather busy of late. In the end Dominic pulled your
patch into git so it was very easy to merge. For future reference if
you get some spare time it's well worth learning some basic git usage,
it's useful knowledge for contributing to projects and the concepts
are easily translatable to most of the modern DVCS systems.

--
Alex, homepage: http://www.bennee.com/~alex/
http://www.half-llama.co.uk