[Easytag-mailing] embedding cover art to multiple files?

Folks;

... just discovered easytag a while ago, trying to modify my music
collection in order to display cover images on my mobile player (which
obviously just does work with images embedded to the mp3 files itself).
So far, I see easytag doing this pretty reliable, which is good... but
somehow I failed to store mp3 tags and attached images for a batch of
selected files at once rather than just for one very file. Did "select
all files", modified the tags as desired, added an image, clicked on
"save all files" - to see the changes were just stored for one (the
first?) selected file but not for all... Is this a known limitation or
am I just too stupid? :) Easytag version is 2.1.6 off Ubuntu 10.10.

TIA and all the best,
Kristian