[Easytag-mailing] Suggestion: EasyTAG as a CLI tool

I would find it very useful if EasyTAG could be run as a CLI tool so I can use it in bash scripts. I would like to be able to list all tags, certain tags and also to write certain tags to a sound file.

Here are some examples of features and syntax (only suggestions):

Copy all tags from one file to another file:
easytag --copy-all File1.flac File2.flac

Copy certain tags from one file to another:
easytag --copy-tags comment,composer,album File1.flac File2.flac

List all tags from a file:
easytag --show-all File1.flac

List certain tags from a file:
easytag --show-tags comment,composer,album File1.flac

Write tags to a file (override existing tags, if any, and maybe warn before actually doing it): easytag --write-tags comment="This is an interesting song.\nI recorded it in 1998",composer="Johnny Rosenberg",album="Project Johnny Guitar" File1.flac

Write tags to a sound file from a text file:
easytag --write-tags-from-file Tags.txt File1.flac

Tags.txt could look like this:
comment=This is an interesting song.
I recorded it in 1998
composer=Johnny Rosenberg
album=Project Johnny Guitar

Or maybe:
<comment>This is an interesting song.
I recorded it in 1998</comment>
<composer>Johnny Rosenberg</composer>
<album>Project Johnny Guitar</album>

Tags not included in the text file should probably remain unchanged.

Some other nice features would be:
-v, --verbose
--dry-run
--ask-before-action (or something like that)

I have actually tried another tag program called lltag which does something like this and more, but it had its limits, unfortunately…

--
Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg