Re: [Easytag-mailing] [EasyTAG patch] use g_base64_{de,en}code()

On Fri, 2009-08-28 at 22:20 +0200, Jérôme COUDERC wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> Thanks for the patch.
> Indeed I think it is better to use glib functions as I'm trying to do
> in
> the whole code...
>
> Regards,
> Jérôme

It's probably a good idea. I always get the GNU library, glib, and glibc
confused because I can't always tell from context what a person means -
especially if I suspect there might be a contraction.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Developer
President & CEO Kshatra Corp.