Re: [Easytag-mailing] [EasyTAG patch] use g_base64_{de,en}code()

On Fri, 2009-08-28 at 00:12 +0300, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> the main benefit is using well-tested code of a standard library
> instead
> of shipping own implementations.

So far the code works fine and isn't complex enough in my mind to need
replacement. Moreover, it isn't really our own implementation but just
an improved version from Kerberos krb4-1.2.2.

> Can you try the patch below instead?
>
> cu
> Adrian

I don't really have time right now since I don't have the music that
caused the problems anymore. If I get some more, and if I have time, I
can give your patch a try. You sent it inline though. I have asked the
project maintainer several times now with no response where the
repository is located, since an actual svn diff against head would be
the best way to do this.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Developer
President & CEO Kshatra Corp.