[Easytag-mailing] success compiling/running easytag on Cygwin/X (win32)

Hi

I successfully compiled easytag 1.99.9 under cygwin/X (screenshot: http://bubbleguuum.free.fr/easytag_cygwin_x.JPG)

This is very cool because all good mass tagger under windows are shareware.

It was basically painless except that configure did not want to detect id3lib. I had to edit one line of "configure" for it to succesfully compile the id3 test program. I'm not sure but I think this is a autoconf/cygwin problem where
compiling a C test program linking with a C++ lib is the problem.

I will now try to compile it using native win32 GTK (like gaim) to see how far I can go. This will also remove the dependency of a X server.