Re: [Easytag-mailing] unicode ...

On Feb 12, 2005 at 11:57:59PM +0200, Ilya Konstantinov wrote:
> >Maybe a crazy idea, but what about using external programm to tag the
> >files? Taglib is nice, but it's c++'ness might be a big problem.
> What problems may C++ code cause? I've used C++ code succesfully within
> EasyTag to support TagLib and I see no reason not to add C++ code when
> needed.

I guess my problem is not having any experience with C or C++ ;) (two
weeks at the university don't count). I'd be happy to see taglib support
implemented for EasyTag, and it's great if you are really getting forward
with it.

> eyeD3 looks nice, though! Thanks for the pointer!

I've been looking at it as the last resort ;)

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai prokoschenko de / Jabber: pronik jabber org