Re: [Easytag-mailing] Help using EasyTag

Indeed, there is an option at the bottom of the "scanner" tab in the preferences window : "Overwrite fields when scanning tag". In your case it would be better to activate it.

At the present time, after changing path and filename, the new values are only showned in the entry at the top of the browser, and the entry in the file frame

Regards,
Jerome