Re: Feedback on gnome-devel-demos/3.14/image-viewer.c.page

Hi John

On 2015-02-03 13:47, John Coppens <john jcoppens com> wrote:
Though I really appreciate example code(s), I would suggest to include a small
remark on how to compile _without_ involving Anjuta. I suspect - from the path
and the title, that this is an example for GTK 3.14, no particularly Anjuta.

The example was written some time ago, and Anjuta was used as (at that time) there were no other GNOME IDEs that were sufficiently well-developed. In the future, there is hope that GNOME Builder will be able to fulfil the same role, but it is currently under heavy development and is incomplete.

--
http://amigadave.com/