Feedback on gnome-devel-demos/3.14/image-viewer.c.page

Hi people.

Though I really appreciate example code(s), I would suggest to include a small
remark on how to compile _without_ involving Anjuta. I suspect - from the path
and the title, that this is an example for GTK 3.14, no particularly Anjuta.

So, in this case, a small observation that this code can be compiled by:

- Removing (or commenting) the #include <config.h> and the section in main():

#ifdef ENABLE_NLS
        bindtextdomain (GETTEXT_PACKAGE, PACKAGE_LOCALE_DIR);
        bind_textdomain_codeset (GETTEXT_PACKAGE, "UTF-8");
        textdomain (GETTEXT_PACKAGE);
#endif

- and compiling with:

gcc showpic.c -o showpic `pkg-config --libs --cflags gtk+-3.0`

Thanks for all the great work!
John