Feedback on users/gnome-help/3.8/power-closelid.page

I'm using fedora 21 (pt-br) with gnome 3.14, and I want to Stop the
computer from suspending when the lid is closed. I tried to do
"gsettings set org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.power HandleLidSwitch
blank", but it answer that it hasn't no key "HandleLidSwitch". I wonder
if ther is any other way to do it. I'm using a Sony Vaio VPCF121GX,
intel core i7, nvidia 310m.

The other problem i'm having is when I suspend the laptop, it doesn't
return back (it restart).

Well, I'm sorry about my english, but I'm not Engllsh native.

Thanks.

Lucas Clímaco Mattos