Re: Feedback on users/empathy/3.12/prob-conn-auth.page

Hi Linda

On 2014-08-08 14:59, Linda T <linda tayao gmail com> wrote:
How can I check my L.D.S. user's name and password

I am responding to some feedback that you sent about a page in the Empathy help.

If the L.D.S. user account has been added to your online accounts in GNOME, you can get the user name from the Online Accounts dialog:

https://help.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/accounts-disable-service.html.en

The account user name should be listed under the account type, after selected it in the pane on the left of the dialog.

As for the password, you can retrieve that password (if it has been stored) via the "Passwords and Keys" application:

https://help.gnome.org/users/seahorse/stable/passwords-view.html.en

If you cannot find the user name nor password, you should try to find the information about the account that you should have received when you registered it.

Good luck!

--
http://amigadave.com/