Feedback on anjuta-manual/3.12/project-wizard-create.page

Hi,

I don't know if this is the correct email address to use, but I have the following comments.

I have installed Anjuta several times today, and yesterday. I'm running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. Initially I installed Anjuta from the Ubuntu software center.

When I followed the following tutorial:

https://developer.gnome.org/gnome-devel-demos/unstable/guitar-tuner.c.html.en

and I tried to open the ui (user interface) file, Anjuta just simply terminates.

I then followed the advice from this page:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/anjuta-devel-list/2013-October/msg00012.html
sudo apt-get build-dep anjuta

I have also tried following the instructions on this page:
https://download.gnome.org/sources/anjuta/3.13/
I downloaded and followed the instructions contained within.... alas no luck.

Can you guys help me here?

PR.