Re: Feedback on anjuta-manual/3.12/project-wizard-create.page

Hi Paul

On 2014-09-09 21:17, Paul Gove <prgove gmail com> wrote:
I don't know if this is the correct email address to use, but I have the
following comments.

This is an email address which is for feedback with documentation, not general support. However, I can redirect you to a better place.

I have installed Anjuta several times today, and yesterday. I'm running
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. Initially I installed Anjuta from the Ubuntu software
center.

When I followed the following tutorial:

https://developer.gnome.org/gnome-devel-demos/unstable/guitar-tuner.c.html.en

and I tried to open the ui (user interface) file, Anjuta just simply
terminates.

In the case of an application which crashes, it is probably best to report the bug to your distribution. You can see the list of open Anjuta bugs in Ubuntu on Launchpad:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/anjuta

You should look through those bugs to see if you can find one that sounds like the problem that you are experiencing. If not, you can enter a new bug, describing the problem in detail, and hopefully an Ubuntu contributor will be able to help you.

Good luck!

--
http://amigadave.com/