Re: [anjuta-devel] Error while compiling Anjuta source

Hi Johannes,

Thanks a lot for your help. I was finally able to compile from source.

Regards
Kriti

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 8:42 PM, Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:
Hello Kriti!

Can you please subscribe to the mailing list because this list only
allows posting by members and your mail is held in administration queue
otherwise - thanks!

http://paste.ubuntu.com/6334100/ (package libgda 4.0 not found)

while compiling Anjuta from source so I tried to install libgda manually from:

http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/sources/libgda/4.2/

But again I am getting error http://paste.ubuntu.com/6336095/  (**
(g-ir-compiler:12814): ERROR **: Invalid typelib for module 'Gda': In
directory:Constant value type void) while building libgda.

You should avoid installing packages directly where Ubuntu developer
packages exist.

Please try:
sudo apt-get build-dep anjuta

Afterwards you should normally be able to build anjuta if you have a
relatively current version of Ubuntu.

Regards,
JOhannes