Re: Is it possible to connect the ends of lines together?

It is common in CAD programs to be able to connect one line to another and have them stay attached when the grip where they join is moved.  So it it is sort of an artifact from a different paradigm.  I have a habit of wanting to attach two line ends from decades of CAD work.  For me it would be convenient if I could do that in Dia as well.  I get by with polylines, polygons and Bezier Regions, but they are not as easy to use.

When several lines converge at a point, then you want to relocate just that convergence of entities, you have to move each, one at a time.  In a CAD sketch you could grab and move a corner and all the entities there attached would move in unison.

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 10:40 PM, Andrey Repin <anrdaemon yandex ru> wrote:
Greetings, Chris Green!

> Lines connect to connection points on other shapes but there seems no
> way to connect the *ends* of lines to each other, am I missing
> something obvious?

If you could explain, WHY do you want to do that, it would be easier to help,
I think.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin