Re: Is it possible to connect the ends of lines together?

On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 23:33:49 -0500
Michael Ross <michael e ross gmail com> wrote:

It is common in CAD programs to be able to connect one line to
another and have them stay attached when the grip where they join is
moved.  So it it is sort of an artifact from a different paradigm.  I
have a habit of wanting to attach two line ends from decades of CAD
work.  For me it would be convenient if I could do that in Dia as
well.

Very, very, VERY convenient. Many times I've wished I could do this.

I get by with polylines, polygons and Bezier Regions, but they
are not as easy to use.

My work with polylines and beziers indicates to me that manipulating
these things has very surprising behavior.

SteveT

Steve Litt
January 2018 featured book: Troubleshooting: Why Bother?
http://www.troubleshooters.com/twb