Re: Is it possible to connect the ends of lines together?

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 11:33:49PM -0500, Michael Ross wrote:
   It is common in CAD programs to be able to connect one line to another
   and have them stay attached when the grip where they join is moved.  So
   it it is sort of an artifact from a different paradigm.  I have a habit
   of wanting to attach two line ends from decades of CAD work.  For me it
   would be convenient if I could do that in Dia as well.  I get by with
   polylines, polygons and Bezier Regions, but they are not as easy to
   use.

Exactly!  :-)    Though in my case the major use for joining two (or
more) lines would be on circuit diagrams.

--
Chris Green