Dia

hi

I use the program dia for school, most of the time its in the mode for Grafcet diagrams. i would like to help
improve the program.
i found some things that can run a bit smoother. or maybe a stand alone program for only grafcet.
i hope u response on this mail. the improvements would be better because lots of my class mates don't
understood how it works but its essential for lesson we follow ''control technology''
so you got a clear view of the Grafcet diagram that we develop as a student.

regards

Edwin