Re: Dia

Hi Edwin,
Am 25.11.2014 um 10:42 schrieb Eelman, Edwin (231439):
hi

I use the program dia for school, most of the time its in the mode for
Grafcet diagrams. i would like to help improve the program.
Welcome to Dia development. The first thing you should do to participate in discussions about Dia is subscribing to the mailing list:

i found some things that can run a bit smoother. or maybe a stand alone program for
only grafcet. i hope u response on this mail. the improvements would be
better because lots of my class mates don't understood how it works but
its essential for lesson we follow ''control technology'' so you got a
clear view of the Grafcet diagram that we develop as a student.

Please be more specific with your improvements suggestions for GRAFCE>T.
Maybe also attach a diagram to check out the issues you describe. With that I can probably tell you something about feasibility and give you some pointers to the source code.

HTH,
        Hans