Re: Dia

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 10:54 PM, George Georgalis <george galis org> wrote:
Yes, I appreciate the OP request, and I'd like to emphasize, my post was a feature request to support "export selection" the rest was simply verbosity of the workflow that feature would simplify.

I c what you're saying.

Yeah, Inkscape has that feature and is really useful. I find myself creating one small DIA diagram per figure for a doc whereas with this feature you could have a single diagram with all the figures and then just export selection the individual targets in whatever format. A simple checkbox/dropdown saying export to clipboard would kill 2 birds with one stone.

For the OP's requirement I think they would also need to add export to WMF and they would be done. Pretty sure the GTK clipboard can interoperate with Windows clipboard but not sure how. I wonder if the current Windows port deals with this.

--
Alex